Leaderboard
728x15

Reason # eleventy million that I love flickr:

Large Rectangle

Check out these vacation to go images:


Reason # eleventy million that I love flickr:
vacation to go
Image by leedav
I sold the picture you see in the ad above for enough money to go visit my nephews in the Pacific Northwest, who I haven't seen in a year and a half. And boy do I need a vacation.

See original here. (Interesting- it's 2 years later and I still feel the same way I felt when I wrote that and I still haven't gone camping with Sam and Lili. :-( )

See what I'm missing.


Go To Sleep Already!
vacation to go
Image by Cayusa
Day 123 of 365 (Year Three)

We spent most of the day over at Kathy's parents house today. They are leaving on vacation soon and aren't going to be in town for Mother's Day so we had dinner with them a week early to celebrate. As happy as Savanah was to see her Mom Mom and Pop Pop I think she was really thankful to finally be out of the house. She has been home sick for the past five days and had a touch of cabin fever. She did burn some energy off at her grandparent's house, but was still a bit wound up when we got home. She was in bed on time, but kept getting up. I understand the need to use the bathroom, but then the excuses got less and less believable and less and less excusable. Thankfully, she eventually fell asleep, but hearing her call for us every 15 minutes or so got a bit irritating. She better be up on time without complaint in the morning.


Going to office
vacation to go
Image by Slaff
I'm tired of routine. Every day, 8.35 a.m. I´m going to my work, 15 blocks aways from my house. I need a break. 3 weeks vacations waiting for me at February 2008. More details will be placed here soon.

Flickr journey coming soon ....

Banner