Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Vacations On The Beach images

Large Rectangle

A few nice vacations on the beach images I found:


Monk Seal on Kuaui
vacations on the beach
Image by JeremyHall
It's been some busy weeks recently, including some vacation time and plenty of hours into the PhotoCamp Utah event I am helping to organize, there really hasn't been time to take many photos or process those I have taken. Hopefully life will slow down a bit next week after this conference is over.

I have been slowly making my way through the photos I took on our trip to Kuaui, so I am going to slowly start uploading some of these to share.

This monk seal beached for the day right next to where we had set up. Monk seals are protected, so within minutes a volunteer will show up and rope off a protective area around a seal that has beached to rest for the day. This shot was taken at 200 mm, so I was outside those boundaries, in case you were worried :)

I stayed in place for some time, photographing the seal trying to catch some form of expression even though he was resting. I found when the tide would advance, causing water to rush into the seal, he would open his eyes to determine if he needed to move.


Pacific Beach
vacations on the beach
Image by Wildcat Dunny
Some of the beaches near Pacific Beach have hard-pack sand--it's hard
enough to easily drive your car on the beach.


Girls on the Beach
vacations on the beach
Image by dwehrs

Banner