Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Vacation To Go photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these vacation to go images:


Gone to Navy
vacation to go
Image by Kay Gaensler
Exhibition at the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, Florida. Hit 'L' to view large on black

Copyright © Kay Gaensler Photography - Creative Commons, please visit my Profile for detailed information.
Check out my portfolio at www.ensler.de
You can also find me on Facebook & Twitter!

Please, don't leave awards or fav without a comment (even a small one), thank you !!!


"Oh man, this is just the schedule for Thursday. We have to go get the others or I might miss that session on the proper way to archive 1980s comic books in semi-humid climates."
vacation to go
Image by colorblindPICASO
Again, I kid. But seriously, where do they come up with these session topics? Also, there was something funky going on with the clouds. I found the only spot in San Diego that wasn’t 105 degrees and sunny.

Banner