Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Vacation Travel images

Large Rectangle

Some cool vacation travel images:



Daily Disney
vacation travel
Image by Express Monorail
I know this photo - or one similar has been posted a few times by some of my awesome Flickr contacts, I know Jeff B did one for sure - and that's where I drew the inspiration from... compositionally, I wish I were a split second sooner to get the entire nose of the monorail in, but oh well... maybe next time!

View On Black | See where this picture was taken. [?]

__________________________________________________________________

Disney Photo Challenge winner in "Inside Disney Hotels & Resorts" - thanks for your votes!


UK Fountain - Please View Large
vacation travel
Image by Express Monorail
PLEASE view large for full dreamy bokeh effect.

The morning I made this shot, I used the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 exclusively. Although I didn't get all that much from it, this shot made it worthwhile. The large wide-open aperture of f/1.4 combined with the relatively close focus distance gives the picture this dreamy depth of field, which I just love. I'm not lying when I say I just sat there and stared at this image for like 5 minutes. It is definitely one of my favorites I took away from this recent trip. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

___________________________________________________________________

UK Pavilion, Epcot World Showcase, Walt Disney World Resort

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a great day!

Banner