Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Vacation Travel photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice vacation travel images I found:


Daily Disney (Explored)
vacation travel
Image by Express Monorail
Sorry guys I haven't been around in a few days. It's been a crazy few... but I'm back.

About the picture – normally I attempt to fix lens distortion as much as I can, but here – for some reason it felt right – so I let it be. This was taken, as you can see, at golden hour just as the sun was about to set. You might remember the “Liberty Tree” picture I posted awhile back – this was taken not long after that shot. It was a special light for sure.

On a side note – I want to say a special thanks to Matt, writer and owner of WDWCentral.wordpress.com – a blog about – you guessed it – Walt Disney World... our favorite place in the entire world :=0) Matt was gracious enough to contact me about including me in the “cast” of his blog, as photographer. Check out Matt's blog at wdwcentral.wordpress.com/ for lots of WDW goodness, today!

___________________________________________________________________

The Haunted Mansion, Liberty Square, Walt Disney World

Looks way cooler large on black | See where this picture was taken. [?]

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a great day!

__________________________________________________________________

This picture made it to Flickr Explore June 8, 2010 - #379 - thanks everyone!

Banner