Leaderboard
728x15

Ju Xiang Yuan Restaurant, Ottawa - Yang Rou Shui Jiao

Large Rectangle

Some cool vacation specials images:


Ju Xiang Yuan Restaurant, Ottawa - Yang Rou Shui Jiao
vacation specials
Image by C John Thompson
Ju Xiang Yuan Restaurant, Ottawa - Yang Rou Shui Jiao (羊肉水餃 )

These were not as good as I anticipated. The filling, which contained scallion, ginger and, possibly, a little chili, could have been pork or beef as easily as lamb. The sauce on the side was garlic in a mixture of soy and vinegar. I liked the dumplings well enough but they were really nothing special. Rating: 3 out of 5.


Dot Leavitt
vacation specials
Image by prettywar-stl
Meet Dot -- curator of her own mini-museum filled with Route 66 memorabilia and western collections from her many years of living, working, and collecting on Route 66.

Dot enjoys sharing her hobby with Route 66ers from around the world. She invites you to come in, sign her quest book and enjoy her collections.

Located on Old Route 66, Dot's Mini-Museum is open year round.

Dot is more than 80 years young and has lived and worked on Route 66 since 1941. She is one of those special people that will make your tour of Route 66 an adventure.


Taking over the park
vacation specials
Image by minxlj
31st October 2007

After a crappy year, I took my 28-year-old self, my 29 and 35-year-old best friends, to Disneyland Paris for some much needed fun. My 5th visit, for their 15th Anniversary Halloween party. :-)

This is the Main Street bandstand, taken over for Halloween by the Pumpkin Men! I love seeing how Disneyland transforms for special events...not to mention I'd give my right arm to work on their design team!!

Click here for the night-time version!

Banner