Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Vacation Spots images

Large Rectangle

Some cool vacation spots images:


Me in my underwear
vacation spots
Image by Let Ideas Compete
I had to wade out over slippery rocks and through sea weed to get out on this rock. I was in my fruit-of-the-looms because I didn't bring a bathing suit. One guy was totally naked but I'm just not that uninhibited. I was hoping for some females but I think I scared them off.

Taken on the island of Nåttarö (I've seen it spelled Nåtarö, too), south of Nynäshamn, which is south of Stockholm. It's about a 1.5 hour train/bus ride from Stockholm. Then the ferry ride is about 25 minutes.

This island is known for it's sand. There's also a sheltered harbor where boaters come every summer and just park for a week or many weeks. They relax, let the kids play, socialize in the evenings....

Banner